CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 16, 2009

RESPECT!

Hey all!,

First I want to apologize for not writing in my blog for a long time. Now I'm going to start...

Any of you ever experienced not wanting something from your parents but your parents resort to scolding and arguing and etc? Well, a likely story... Parents should give respect to their children. They should be more understanding of their child's situation. Are their actions going to please their child? They always say that it will benefit their children. Sometimes it may be true but never the less, it displeases their child. Maybe the benefit isn't that much. Let me give you a real time example... A child's parents wants to cut the child's hair. The parents say that it is very long. Whoop-de-doo. In actual fact, the child's hair isn't that long at all. A little it may be but the child states that he/she wants to get it cut next month or so when it actually goes reasonably long. Guess what? The father of the child is in the military. What a coincidence! Military officers have to maintain short hair like a buzz cut perhaps. See the child's situation?

Now let me say this again. Is it too much to ask for respect from parents? I don't think so. For all parents reading this. You should consider giving your children some space and let them reconsider their decisions. If they don't agree with what parents want to give to them. Ask them another day or perhaps the child may agree to a different date. Children are very bright. They reflect their parent's actions and therefore when they grow up they may have no respect for people too. My advice to people is to listen to people's suggestions and respect them. For those parent's who don't agree with my statements about beneficial things for children, think about it twice about the consequences before doing something that may upset your child.

I'm done =D Whew my hands are cold... Bye guys!

0 comments: