CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 6, 2009

...:::-RetroArt-:::...

Hey guys,

Hope you guys are doing well!

I have just made my newest Blog Addition. Yes, that's right. I'm making blogs for fun. Alright, laugh all you want... I might be able to sell them to people who would actually WANT them. Just joking. LOL.

Anyways, moving on,

The blog's title is...

*drum rolls*

...:::-RetroArt-:::...

That's right. I'm posting my artwork there. I started liking Computer Graphics a few weeks ago... So, I decided to put up a blog for my artwork to be commented and rated on. You guy's don't copy it XDXDXD. JKJK!! But seriously, don't copy it and make it your own. Cuz if you do... I'll CRY T.T.

Alright,

I'm done.

The link to it is : www.retroart.tk

The link is also in my LINKs. So whichever you prefer just importantly, VISIT IT!!!!

BYE!!!

0 comments: