CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 15, 2009

YAY!!!



Hey all!!! XD Sorry long time I didn't post on my blog XP... Was busy with school and etc... Good news is... I GOT A NEW Apple Mac iBook G4!!!! It was pretty cheap though $50 I should have provided a picture of the laptop at the top of my post. If not go to this link : www.jirkacech.com/images/ibook-G4-2005.jpg XD By the way, come to my French Thread sometimes... I wrote the list down myself and more words are to come so hope that you will come to my thread XD The URL for it is http://www.educationiso.com/27/french-help!!-upon-request-and-already-posted-words!/ Just copy the link and paste it in your Address bar and click enter! You will need an account for that so I made a Guest account for you guys! ID : retrofriend PW: retro123 It's really cold here as I mentioned before XP It kinda feels like winter already... Hey guys... Do me a favor by visiting my blog every once in a while will ya? All i got for now XD Bye all!

0 comments: